Sorry for the late update here. I’m very happy to report that Bianca and Paul made it back down from Camp 2 and through the Icefall to Basecamp!
I went out to meet them with Coke and fruit juice, and was so happy to see them!

Paul was not doing too well though and was using oxygen to walk down. After a bit of a break we decided he should see the medical clinic here and so he and I headed straight there. Unfortunately his oxygen ran out on the way so it meant it was very slow going as he couldn’t catch his breath.
Once at the clinic, he was checked over and diagnosed with a severe chest infection. He was advised not to walk down but to fly down as soon as possible. Bianca had been keen to walk out so we thought she and I could do that and Paul could fly.
Then, by the time Paul and I got back to our camp, Bianca wasn’t in the best shape either! She has a sore throat and is coughing a lot. So we made the decision for all of us to fly out.
A helicopter was called and this meant we had to pack up all our stuff quickly. But unfortunately the clouds came in and there were no more helicopters flying today. So we’ll stay here tonight and then plan to fly to Kathmandu tomorrow.
But the main thing is, they’re both down safely- even if they do need a bit of patching up!